– The Port (Point) Isabel Lighthouse was constructed in 1852. The light was extinguished in 1905, dedicated as a state park in 1952 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 30, 1976. Of the original 16 lighthouses constructed along the Texas coast, this is the only one open to the public. From its top, one can enjoy beautiful views of the Queen Isabella Causeway, South Padre Island and its beaches.
Camera: Olympus Camedia C-960
Taken: 28 May, 2003
Focal length: 5.6mm
Location: 26° 4′ 37.89252814739″ N 97° 12′ 24.875585284281″ W
Shutter speed: 1/1000s